Mandler Physical Therapy is one of the few facilities in the Miami area with the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill. Thanks to it’s precise unweighting technology, the AlterG allows you to push your training and physical therapy rehabilitation further than ever before.
By using the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill you can:
- Reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of your body weight by 1% increments.
- Rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact.
- Improve mobility, strength and safety for geriatric patients.
- Train without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles.
- Recover effectively and with less pain after training or competition.
The innovative AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill is a game changer in physical therapy rehabilitation. Whether you’re a patient or an athlete dealing with lower body injuries, chronic pain or neurological conditions that inhibit mobility, you can benefit from the unweighting capabilities.
The Anti-Gravity Treadmill helps a broad spectrum of people – top level athletes, orthopedic and neurologic patients, pediatric, geriatric and those looking to lose weight – to achieve their personal health, wellness or performance goals.
With its unique unweighting capabilities, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill allows you and your physical therapist to move your rehabilitation and training forward by:
- Allowing you to walk or run with no pain while maintaining a normal gait.
- Reducing stress on joints and injured areas of your lower body.
- Giving you the confidence and ability to run or walk longer and recover faster with less pain.